news9.com KWTV MOORE , Oklahoma -. One person safely made it out of a fire in a home near NW 27th and I-35 in Moore early Tuesday. Authorities say the fire began in the clothes dryer due to too much lint caught in the vent hose.
News Feed:
Moore...
3/14/2017
MOORE, Okla - A Moore mom captured a disturbing scene on her cell phone while picking up her kids at Briarwood Elementary Wednesday afternoon. A man ...Moore schools reviewing racial slur incident between parents ...Norman Transcriptall 5 news...
2/23/2017