Hotel housekeepers sickened after mistakenly eating edibles left in guest’s room

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > OKLAHOMA >

SHELBURNE, Vt. – Two Vermont hotel workers were hospitalized after inadvertently eating marijuana edibles left in a guest’s room, according to the Burlington Free Press. The two apparently couldn’t resist a box labeled “salted caramel chocolates,” but after eating them, they started to feel ill. One of the Shelburne Farms employees was found lying in the driveway of the hotel. “They certainly weren’t in any shape to work,” Shelburne police officer Joshua Flore told the paper. Well #ForrestGump could never […]
...
News Feed:
KFOR.com

READ MORE >
Hotel housekeepers sickened after mistakenly eating edibles left in guest’s room

Sponsored Content