Baby overdoses on dad’s heroin while sleeping in bed with him, police say

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > OKLAHOMA >

NEW YORK — A 1-year-old girl overdosed on heroin belonging to her dad while sleeping in his bed in their New York City home, prosecutors said. The girl and her brother, 2, were in their dad’s bed when he was using heroin early Saturday, according to court documents obtained by WPX. Some heroin spilled onto the bed, and the baby girl ingested it. “I was using heroin in the bed before my kids laid down,” Bronx resident Edgardo Rodriguez, 20, told police, court records […]
...
News Feed:
KFOR.com

READ MORE: Baby overdoses on dad’s heroin while sleeping in bed with him, police say



US News Feeds